Hated things

1. Knitted Uggs. Death to them. Awful, awful things.

Photobucket

2. People who walk almost to the top of the escalator and then stand still. Ditto to the people who do it on the way down. They're even worse.

Photobucket

3. Liars, people who talk smack and wanksters. You know who you are.

4. Fake designer items on ebay. Eucci!?

Photobucket

5. My iPhone. It does everything except make calls.

6. Prawns. The big ones still in their shell. Ugh! I'm not into to any food that needs to be decapitated before I can eat it.

Photobucket

7. Dolphin tattoos. Especially on the lower back.

Photobucket

8. People who write scathing film reviews on their blog but don't bother to spell check it.

9. Facebook invites to Funky buddha and clubs in Kent/Essex.

10. Stale cream eggs. I swear some dodgy sweet shops keep the left over ones from last year and have the cheek to put them back out. When you bite into them they taste like dusty feet.

Photobucket

11. Bad customer service. Do not take your job dissatisfaction out on me.

12. Happy hardcore. What the fuck is happy about that?

Photobucket

I could do this all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment