Hit the lights.



Snow snow snow. It's all everybdys been talking about & I'm not any different! It's melted now, but I was stranded at my boyfriends house for about 3 days because it was that bad.. and to top it off my boiler has broken! Suffice to say I'm abit cold recently!










Chunky knit red scarf, Primark - £3 (sale)
Aztec print cardigan, ebay - £20
Topshop black jamie skinny jeans, ebay - £20
Faux tan Jeffrey Campbell Litas - c/o Soyoushoes
Zara lookalike tan leather shopper, ebay - £18.50
Faux red ysl arty ring, gift
Turquoise gold ring, primark - £2.50

I was oh so kindly given these beautiful shoes from soyoushoes & they are incredible! They are really comfy & look so much like Jeffrey Campbell Litas! I really want them in the florally paisley pattern and leopard, so so nice! They're only £40 and they have like a proper wooden like heel - unlike the copies on ebay which are plastic and break off easily (which happened to me previously!)

Haven't really done much except pop into meadowhall and return a few things and buy some nice skinny jeans from h&m, so not much to update!
Hope you're all surviving the snow if you got any!


title: hit the lights - selena gomez

0 comments:

Post a Comment