Where have you been?

Not only is the title fitting because Rihanna always has and always be an absolute BABE and my ultimate bikini body want, but I have been MIA for a week now - I'm sorry!
I've been ridiculously busy, sorting stock for my ebay store, and other tidbits, but I've been taking tonnes of quickie photos like these of outfits I've been chilling in (or rather, swealtering in!) since the sun has been around!
It's cooled down a little today thank goodness, but even I have been dying. I'm a very cold person usually aswell so for me to say that is pretty crazy!










AX PARIS tribal playsuit, carboot - £1
Faux YSL arty ring, ebay - £1.99
Feather toggle bracelet, c/o eclectic eccentricity
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18

I think this is one of the top thrifts I got at the weekend! It's a size 12 and I was going to get my mum to take it in cause its baggy but I like it. Plus, it's perfect to hide foodbabys (I'm the worst bloater ever, I look genuinely pregnant after a takeaway!) Also been wearing my hair in a ponytail because of the heat and because I laaaaav it at the moment!


AND finally, the winner of the soyoushoes contest isss......

LAURA @ thatssoyestreday !
Congrats gurl! and thankyou so much everyone for entering - will be having a few more giveaways etc and sorry it took ages to announce, I have been sat with a huge spreadsheet for the past 3 days to get the winner and I underestimated how hard it was with so many entries!

Hope you've all enjoyed the sun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment