Fathers day.

Hey everyone! Hope you're well?
I got up at 7:30 today and went to the carboot with my mum and boyfriend (which has become a little tradition of ours!) and had a look around. Honestly? It was kinda naff and empty! I picked up a few nice things though!












GlamorousUk Pastel yellow skater dress, c/o glamorousuk (£14.99)
Red oversized large envelope clutch (other colours available!) , ebay - £15.00
Faux Leather biker jacket, ebay - £8
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)
Turquoise stone ring, Primark - £1.50
Gold Claw cuff bracelet, ebay - £4.99
Gold Collar Necklace, Primark - £1 (sale) (similar here!)


I then popped for lunch with my boyfriends parents for fathers day as my dad was busy until later, and we went to this really nice pasta bar. It's one of my favourite places to eat out and my favourite Italians! I decided to opt for a quite fresh and 'brunch-esque' outfit. I added this faux leather jacket as it was chilly which I picked up for an absolute STEAL at £8 on ebay! I've been hard at work studding and spiking a faux leather jacket for my store which I can't wait to show you guys! Sorry the restock is taking forever - too many last minute adds to the new update!

Everyone had the lunchtime special which was pasta and salad or garlic bread, but I opted for my favourite food of all. Can you guess what it was?







If you follow me on instagram (@shewearsfashion) you will of course know - pizza!
Hope you're all well and had a great fathers day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment