Princess of China.

Hey guys! How are you all?
I recently posted on the Republic blog and wanted to quickly share what I came up with!









Miso orange perforated bralet, c/o Republic (£20)
Zara floral TRF skirt, carboot - £1
Miso Trilby hat, c/o Republic (£12)
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)
Straw beach bag, carboot - 50p

I absolutely love this bralet. Honestly - never felt anything softer in my entire life! I really want to style it with a pair of cool runnng shorts for a 'sports luxe' kinda thing! I teamed it with my new £1 zara skirt I thrifted and the trilby miso hate from republic (one of my staples for summer now!)
I was going to team it with my brown bag but saw this bach bag I picked up for 50p a while ago for the carboot and though it looked very holiday esque!

May have to convince James to take me away somewhere just so I can wear this outfit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment