So good.

Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the Jubilee weekend!
Just thought I'd post an outfit from last week (when it was actually sunny, and not rainy - boo!)







Vintage white lace bustier top, vintage
Floral skater skirt, for sale: youwearfashion
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18
Turquoise stone ring, Primark - £1
Purple ring, carboot - 30p
Gold arm bracelet, gift




This skirt is so so beauitful, I'm sad to see it go to my ebay store youwearfashion :-( I love wearing bustiers with skirts like this, makes me feel so feminine! Alot of people have been enquiring about bustier tops so I'll be getting a tonne into my store asap! :-) And I'll let you know when they are!








ALL AVAILABLE HERE! :-)


The store has been restocked and just thought I'd post a few snaps of them here! I was infact selling a bustier top identical to the one I'm wearing which was too big for me but a blog follower has already snapped it up! (And I'm so glad its going to a good home!)

Let me know what you think of the restock etc, I *think* I'm making the restock day friday between 7-9pm, but of course I tweet about it anyway. Thankyou so much for your continued support guys, It's something I've always wanted to do and as cheesey as it sounds it's finally paying off - even though my room has just rails and rails of stock now haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment