Neon

It's getting sunnier and sunnier here in England, so I can finally whip out my levis, bustiers and sunglasses! I'm so excited - most bloggers I have spoken to say they're more a/w girlies, I am SUCH a summer girl. Legs out, sandals on!











Neon oversized tee, sheside* - £17.50
Aztec / Tribal print black and white leggings, ebay - £4.99
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Black Litas, ebay - £35
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
*Paid for partially with a coupon, partially my own money

Rings:
Hand turquoise ring, carboot - 5p
Cross ring, carboot - 50p
Stone ring, carboot - 50p
Gypsy head ring, carboot - £1.50 (Similar HERE)


I fell in love with this tee from sheinside, like so so much. I'm getting into neon pieces more and more for summer. I really want a neon clutch and a neon beanie hat to add that pop of colour into my summer wardrobe!
I teamed it with my favourite go to aztec leggings, fiver off ebay! They look really really good and are so comfy, if not slightly baggy. But they would be perfect for festivals (if I was going, boo!) Obviously teamed this with my faux litas and faux Alexander Wang satchel and a bunch of thrifted rings.

If any of you live in Sheffield you will know that Tramlines is going on this weekend and I'm hoping to make an appearance tomorrow if I can get all my store stocked and ready to be scheduled for tomorrow evening done! It's taking such a long time and I'm so glad I can finalllyyyy just get it done! If I see anyone at tramlines make sure you say hi! I only got to go for one night last time which was abit pants so I'm hoping to do the more daytime stuff this year - I tend to avoid busy stuff cause I just hate it but I really need to start getting a life, especially as my friends are bac from uni now!

Hope you get to enjoy the sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment