Dreamcatcher

Hello all - hope you are well!








Reverse Neon Aztec Bralet / Bustier, Ebay - £22
YouWearFashion Dip Dye Studded Levis - HERE
Dreamcatcher, ebay - £1.99
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes

It's just a quick one today - but I was dyinggg to show you my new aztec bralet top I purchased off ebay! It's by 'Reverse' - they have a matching bodycon skirt too. I'd seen it on tumblr a few times and it's just amazing and so me! It would also look amazing with my new leather shorts I bought recently too (I've been so bad buying so much recently!)

The shorts are also a new design for You Wear Fashion! These ones are mine, but I did the same design in a pair of Levi's in a size 10-12. They're so so lovely, and I love the turqoise and pink with gold accents :-)

The dreamcatcher was just bought off ebay for £1.99, and I attached it on a chain and made it into a necklace! I'm aware how hipster dreamcatchers are becoming haha, but I've always loved them as a kid, and though it made this whole outfit a little bit different!

Hope youve all been good!
It was really sunny today so I've been feeling alot less uncomfortable - but I've been having a look online to get some nice thermals for when it gets colder!
The YouWearFashion Store has been officially Restocked guys - Take a look HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment