Metallic ghd Styler Review

Hello everyone!
This post is a little different to what I usually post about on my blog, but ever so relevant!
I get quite a few questions on my hair, and recently I have been wearing it wavy (which it is naturally), but I have my hair straight whenever I go out. I've been a huge GHD lover since I was at secondary school, when I used to straighten my hair everyday! I used to have a second hand pair I bought from a friend, as I couldn't quite convince my dad to get me them full price!
I used to love seeing what new limited editions they would bring out each year especially for christmas. I was envious of my friends who got the baby pink ones, and then especially the hot pink with black design! My favourite of all has to be the precious styler! I was thinking about getting it last year for christmas but thought 'hey, if it ain't broke don't fix it!'. Unfortunately, my ghds broke early this year (sods law!) and I have had to use some cheap remmington ones until I could ask for them for Christmas again.
This year ghd gave me my christmas present early, and I couldn't be more happy and grateful!






ghd metallic styler in silver, c/o ghd

It is from their new metallic range, available in gold, red or silver. I went for the silver and am so glad I did! I used to own the ghds which were so old they didn't have some of the really good features they do nowadays. These turn off after 30 minutes of no use, which is perfeeect for someone like me that always leaves things on (oops!). They also beep when they are heated up and ready to use which takes literally about 10 seconds - something which is also great for someone who is always in a rush.. like me!

I've taken a few snaps of me in action! When I straighten my hair I usually do it in layers as I have quite thick hair. It doesn't need much prepping as the ghd heats up so quickly. Just spray some heat defence and you're good to go!









White Tiered Cream Dress, Matalan*
(this is from the teen range, but I would say a 14-15 years is lik an 8 and aged 16 is a 10! I wear a size 10-11 as I am very petite and short!)

*Although I was given this item for free, it was not given 'for consideration', but just as part as a thankyou for taking part in the Matalan Teen Takeover with ITV1 and Closer Magazine. I am not obliged to blog about any of their clothes I was given.


Perfect if you are struggling to think of what to ask for christmas this year, or even buy somebody! I'm quite excited to see what other popular hairstyles I can recreate now I have my ghds back!
The ghd metallic styler range is available online from £135.

DISCLAIMER : I was provided the ghd styler for review, this does not affect my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment