Baby it's cold outside.








Red Nautical Oversized Coat / Blazer, c/o Glamorousuk
Stripe Top, Ebay - £4
Black Knitted Snood, Ebay - £3.99
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes

Finally, the snow has started to settle a little here in Sheffield. This was taken yesterday before James & I popped out to Starbucks & a few errands. I absolutely love this coat / blazer. The gold buttons have anchors on, which makes it even more *nautical* feeling. A red lip is quite standard when snow is around in my eyes, the contrast is absolutely beautiful.

Not much more to update with really! I'm expecting a few lovely packages in the post in the next few days which is sooooo exciting, and one from one of my absolute fabourites brands ever (AHHAGNGERUGNRGJ!!) so look out for that - yay! Only down side is their stuff isn't particularly winter wear, but I don't care. I'm wearing it outside damnnit, rain or shine!
Also taken a few snaps of my christmas presents which will go up soon! Only a few things - I'm not going to divulge everything as I don't want it to seem like I'm bragging (and they will all make an appeareance at some point on the blog in outfit pictures anyway!) but it's always nice to see the little things that people recieved, and I got some lovely little vintage pieces this year too!

Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment