Aurora Skye

I couldn't resist popping into my local park for a snap of this outfit, it's one of my favourites!
















Mint Waffle Knit Jumper / Sweater, Ebay - £6.99
Lookalike Zare Metal Collar Tip White Sheer Shirt, Ebay - £11
Aurora Skye Leggings, c/o BlackMilk Clothing
Chunky Gold Chain, H&M - £7.99
ASOS Tan Bitten Heels, Christmas Present (Asos, £75)
Mint Rucksack, c/o chicwish

Mint is very much a loved colour by me, (as demonstrated here!) and I couldn't resist making a sneaky purchase of this mint knit jumper! It goes perfectly with my new Black Milk Leggings, which I always rave about as it is. You can imagine my face when an email popped in my inbox a while back from the lovely people at BM offering me a few goodies! This pair of leggings is one of them. When I asked for my cosmic leggings at christmas I was undecided whether to go for them or these, and I'm so glad I now have both in my life. They print if incredible and the bluey-green hues are amazing, especially as those aremy favourite colours :-)

The shirt is a lookalike Zara shirt and is alot better quality than I thought it would be! It's my new go to 'under jumper' shirt as the collar detailing is perfect. I also got this gold chain from H&M for like £7.99 or something. Quite steep (espcially for me!) But I've treated myself to a few goodies for LFW! Gold is just my favourite <3 The mint back pack just had to make an appearance, and I haven't worn my ASOS bitten heels in what feels like forever. They were a christmas present a year ago and are such a staple pair of shoes. Think I might have to bring these along with me to fashion week (along with around 36594648n other paurs of heels at this rate!)

I'm getting more and more excited about LFW and it's only around the corner! The weather here is poop (snowing, to be precise!) but fingers crossed the weather in Londo will be as predicted which is clear skies!

Hope you are all well!

Vote for me in the wildfox take 10 contest
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment