I'm feeling 22

It's been a while since it's been decent weather, but as you can see from the sun in shining down in the background, today was pretty beautiful!















Sequin Knit Sweater, c/o Chicnova
Sheer Gladiator Dress (worn as skirt) c/o Boohoo (or similar Skirt HERE!)
Lookalike Zara Metal Collar Tip White Sheer Shirt, Ebay - £11
Vintage Silver Layer Necklace, Carboot - £1
Platform Buckle Boot, c/o Daisystreet

I haven't worn my hair up in a messy bun in a while, it has to be hair that has been on it's 2nd or 3rd day to achieve a look like this really, otherwise it won't stick. I don't use hairspray either on my updo's or even hairclips - I was quite impressed this was just a one bobble updo!

This sequin knit jumper is amazing. I fell in love ith it on the site and have worn it a fair few times to make an outfit a little bit more exciting but still stay warm. It's fairly itchy so you have to wear a long sleeved top or shirt underneath to make it comfy! It's actually very similar to the one Taylor Swift was wearing in her music video for 22, which she looks amazing in :-)
I love the dress because it provides a really great sheerness, and I've linked a similar skirt version if you were after just the skirt and not have to buy the whole dress!

Hope everyone is good and sorry blogging hasn't een to frequent this month - I've been a busy bee but April is going to be full of lovely new outfits and bits and bobs :-) Have a happy Easter for tomorrow!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment