#01 Throwback Thursday - I'm a Barbie Girl!

So lets do an introduction to this little bit on my blog I've been thinking of doing. Don't worry, 'Thrifty Thursdays' aren't going anywhere! But in between Thrifty (it will alternate just depending on what I've bought!) Thursdays there will be Throback Thursdays!

The idea came about when I realised recently I've been into buying alot of 90's gear - and this outfit is pretty much the epitome of a 90's girly girl!
Okay okay I get it - it's not going to be to everyones taste. But if I kept it safe on my blog you guys probably wouldn't come back would you? I quite like that you never quite know what I'm gonna do and if I can rock it.. I mean a dress and trainers is still pretty out there for some!

















Barbie Crop Top, Ebay - £5 (and other designs here)
White Skort, Zara - £25.99(similar and other colours here!)
Pink Scrunchie, Handmade (Lucy sells some here!)
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Wildfox White Bel Air Sunglasses, Ebay - £130
White Blazer, Mango - £30

This barbie print is ALL OVER ebay so I recommend you taking a look. The print is such good quality, soething not always apparent in ebay tops etc. They have this top with short sleeves, bodycon dresses, skirts - have a look! I really love it, and I think it's just so 90's and cheesey it's ridiculous - but in a *good* way!

Soo. scrunchies. Yeah. Something that I am sure people would get rid of along with Uggs, but you know.. I love em. And I have to give complete credit to Lucy for this as shes started selling them in her Asos Marketplace shop and though they looked amazing - especially how she styled them! My mum made me a few (metallic silver, pink and white) but if you don't have a seamstress mum on tap or aren't very good with sewing (I'm the worst!) then take a look at her store! :-)

So I really love this outfit, and I even dared a bright pink lip especially! I think the 90's is my favourite for trends, even when I watch saved by the bell (one of my faves along with sabrina the teenage witch!) their stye is so on point. Acid wash denim jackets, high waisted baggy jeans, crop tops, SCRUNCHIES. I love it!

So my big question to you guys this week..
Scrunchies, Yay or Nay?

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment