MinkPink

I was recently asked to style up this lovely little dress from Mink Pink which is exclusively at Urban Outfitters. When I was in Manchester I saw it when I popped into the UO there (which is miles better than the Sheffield one FYI!) and had a little ahhh moment! I love seeing things I own in stores and how they are styled etc!

















Minkpink King of The Jungle Dress, (exclusive to Urban Outfitters) c/o Minkpink
Faux Leather Sleevless Gilet, Carboot - £4 (similar here!)
Black Spike Fedora / Tribly Hat, c/o Missguided
Black Faux Leather Rucksack, Primark - £9 (similar here!)
Black Dr Martens, c/o Scorpio Shoes
Snake Bite Silver Double Finger Ring, Ebay - £11
Silver Star Hand Harness Chain, Ebay - £2.99


Unfortunately this one was just hung on it's own! So when styling this I was a little lost as to what to do! I wanted to style it like they have done on site with a tee and beanie and docs, then I wanted to do my own *twist* on it rather than just copy the website if that makes sense?

I thought it would look really nice with the trilby hat from missguided I haven't stopped wearing, aswell as my trusty old vintage gilet I thrifted a while ago. I bought this bag from primark in Manchester so whacked this on and then thankfully my new Docs from Scorpio shoes arrived today and it all just fell together perfectly!

In love with this hand chain I nabbed off ebay and decided to also wear my double snake finger ring I haven't worn ina while .. voila!
My sister keeps making fun of me wearing these smock dresses like the missguided and editors market ones, as she says I look pregnant and like I'm wearing maternity wear haha! Oh well - I love 'em!

Have a long weekend of filming ahead of me so planning all my youtube videos with what I'm going to do. So far a random facts tag and primark haul are on the cards.
Hope you are all well!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment