Behind the scenes at London Fashion Week ft Missguided

I think everyone who reads this blog knows that since forever, I have been a Missguided girl. I wear their stuff religiously, one of my best friends works there and I've even modelled for them.. it's just that one brand that represents everything my style is all about, and there is no UK company quite like it. I like to think of Missguided as a UK version of nasty gal.. only much cheaper (and without the bloody customs charges!)

I was asked alogn with the wonderful anouska and isabella to wear some Missguided pieces around fashion week and let them just take some natural shots of what it's really like. I had so much fun and want to thank Missguided for asking me, and also for making this wonderful video (check me out getting papped haha!) hope you enjoy! :-) <3












Black Alexander Wang Bra Lookalike, c/o Missguided
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Perspex Clutch, c/o Missguided



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment