Wake me up

Again the weather has been lovely in Munich. I'm starting to feel like I'm not preparing myself for real *German* weather, as I'm not quite ready for the snow that will no doubt hit us in a few weeks time!











Photos by Carmen - lackofcolor



Stripe crop top, thrifted - 50p
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe (similar here!)
Lookalike J Crew Red Bubble Necklace, Ebay - £4
Black Knit Turban, c/o Missguided (SOLD OUT - similar here!)
Over the knee black knit socks, Primark - 3 (similar here)
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London
Black wedge buckle boots, gift
Quilted Bag, c/o My Luxury Taste


I wore this outfit actually for coffee with Carmen, and it was such a lovely day! The weather was awesome (I did wear a coat over this for all you complainers!) and it was nice to not have to wear ultra thick primark tights and a huge scarf around my neck.
I did keep my head warm with my much loved missguided turban, which I had to bring out here with me. Head gear is an essential for winter, but it's always difficult to switch it up from the standard beanies/cap/fluffy hat/fedora combo that I sport - plus the turban is actually super cosy!

It was a sunday so most places were closed which I'm finding to be a proper pain. I'm lucky that the smallish mall near me is open till 8 because I finish work at 6 (and have a 45 minute commute!) so thats handy for if I am busy on a saturday and need to do my food shopping then. Also - theres a Lidl right next to work which is the biggest godsend ever. I got 3 peppers for 69 cents, and alsocucmbers were only 29 cents each - seriously! I love Munich so much it's ridiculous!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment