#belowtheknee with All Saints

All Saints has always been one of those brands in the UK that I lusted after, and could never bring myself to splurge on. I remember working in retail (oh, the joys!) back in meadowhall in Sheffield and walking past the huge store and constantly wanting to go in and spend my wages.

So when I heard about the new campaign, I felt so priviledged te be apart of it - especially as it was based around shoes (you guys know what I'm like with shoes!)













Kara Leather Pointed Heels, c/o All Saints
2nd Day by Day Birger Tee, c/o Varg PR
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace, H&M - £7.99 (similar here!)
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London
Red Check Flannel Vintage Shirt, Carboot - £2 (similar here!)
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Lookalike Zara Biker Leather Black Coat, c/o sheinside
7 For All Mankind Ripped Jeans, c/o 7FAM

You may have spotted a few of my instagram pictures in black and white, which firstly is a bit of a change for me, but it was all in the name of the #belowtheknee campaign with All Saints! I must admit, it's been hard to try and grab the photos of my outfits 'below the knee' quite difficult, but I was inspired by the other bloggers taking part, and I promise you guys will be too because they are awesome. I recommend you taking a look at them here.






You guys can take part in the campaign too, simply by capturing your shoes with the hashtag '#belowtheknee' and you could win an awesome trip to London!

I hope you are all absolutely wonderful! I was so gutted I wasn't at home for bonfire night in England, but I'm excited because I am coming home again in 2 weeeeeeeeeeeeks! I told my family and friends I wasn't making any trips home for 3 months and here I am, 2nd time coming back - I guess I just can't keep away hey! ;-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment